If you can believe it, I’ve only been in Canada since the very end of September, and already I’ve become a VIB member at Sephora! We didn’t have Sephora in London, and I really like their huge range, great points reward system and the gorgeous samples they love to give out. Looking at what I’ve bought, I thought it might be fun to share with you my Autumn beauty favourites, with everything from little treats to makeup essentials.
Since today is Black Friday, and we’ll all be shopping, I thought these would make great gifts for Christmas, or as a treat for yourself. I picked up all of these at Sephora, so the prices listed are their list price.
My Beauty Essentials
- Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser $34 – I have combination skin, and this self foaming cleanser doesn’t contain the usual chemicals that over dry skin as they cleanse. My skin loves it. It also lasts for aaaages.
- Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturiser $48 – I’ve never used anything from this brand before, and I don’t feel like the packaging is very lux or elegant, but it’s does make my skin feel moisturised and soft, and it does combat the damage that the colder weather can do to skin.
- Dioskin Forever Perfect Foundation $64 – I’ve worn this foundation for years. I have tried others but always end up coming back to this one. A little goes a long way, so it lasts me forever (pun unintended), you can build the coverage if you want to and I always find that my skin feels healthy after using it. Highly Recommended.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer $35 – This is a new one to me, and I really like it. It’s a more full coverage concealer than I usually wear, but it blends beautifully and really covers and helps with under eye circles.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Medium Brown $30 – Another new product, this is a retractable pencil on one end with the spoolie brush on the other. I like the way it looks soft and natural and is easy to use. It’s also a cooler brown, which works with my light hair.
Fun Makeup To Try
- Sephora Collection Lipstories Lipstick in Spring Break $10 – This is my favourite shade for Autumn, it’s a very slightly brown or dusky pink. These lipsticks are so cheap, but oh-so creamy and soft. I love the pictures on the tube and for some reason I love that the packaging is cardboard. It feels fun.
- Sephora Collection Miniature Palette in Donut $13 – Such a cute little palette and this shade range is called Donut. Adorable. It’s warm, easy to wear shades of pink and brown. A really fun little eye shadow to pop in a Christmas stocking or for a Secret Santa gift.
- Laneige Good Night $13 – One of the popular K beauty brands, Laneige is a wonderful brand and this makes a great mini-gift and suits all skin types, with this duo of masks for overnight. I am giving one as a gift this year.
- L’Occitane Hand Cream Collection $16 – Everyone needs hand cream, and this brand does some really beautiful ones. Normally a mini costs about $12 but this box of four is $16. So a treat for you in the perfect handbag size, or a cute gift.
- Sephora Collection Avocado Hand Sheet Mask $6 – If you love sheet masks, this is a fun variation. It’s a little serum type lined glove for the hands, and this one comes in such a cute shiny and star print theme just for Christmas.
Basics From Sephora
- Sephora Collection Face Mask $8 – Who doesn’t love a sheet mask? There are so many of these, with all different scents and ingredients that do different things. I love the pearl or lotus one. They feel so good on your skin. At only $8, you can afford to mask every week.
- Sephora Collection Eye Mask $6 – Again, there are a great range of these. They do help a little with under eye bags or circles, and they feel so refreshing. I like the rose one.
- Sephora Collection Charcoal Cleansing and Exfoliating Wipes $10 – I think face wipes are quite a handy thing to have but I find a lot of them don’t completely remove makeup or the natural oils on skin. These are a pleasant surprise, one side exfoliates really well, and the other side is softer and gently removes makeup. They come in other varieties, but I’m not sure if the others are as good as this one.
- Sephora Collection Exfoliating Lip Balm Honey $8 – Again, this comes in a bunch of flavours, but I bought the honey because I love honey products. It’s a really odd item that’s grown on me. A lip balm with a lip scrub built in. It actually works too. The grit exfoliates before melting into lips. V cool.
Have you tried any of these? Love them? Hate them? Have any other products you want to recommend? I love talking about makeup and beauty, so let me know in the comments.