I haven’t done a fashion post for you guys in a little while, and I was missing it a bit! Here I’m wearing what I think of as Moneypenny/librarian chic. It’s kind of classic, it’s suits everyone but the neat little flare in the skirt, as well as the tweed fabric makes sure you are showing a little personality as well as class. The belt makes sure that you get the wasp wasted, hourglass figure that is so feminine.
These are some of my favourite peices in my closet. The soft dusky pink shirt is from Zara, the skirt is a Topshop find, while the shoes are patent leather courts from Office. The belt is a vintage one, from the 80s or 90s.
I think the patent leather & classic styling of my Cavalli handbag, which is my favourite accessory, is perfect with this look.
For me, this is something I’d wear to a screening or interview in early autumn. Tweed feels so good in Autumn and Winter. But it works for the office too.
For this kind of outfit, you can wear as little or as much makeup as you like, I think. Have fun with it, or go natural, but make sure whatever you so that it’s applied perfectly. Lip liner and liquid liner are your friends.
To create the look, I used the items you see here. The exact colours are:
- Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow quad in 505 Decadent (I love this one so much, it goes with everything and looks beautiful and polished)
- Diorskin Forever in 020 (of course!)
- Borjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara in 62 Ultra Black
- Borjois 24 hr Mega Liner Extra Large in black
- MUA LUXE Makeup Academy Blush Shimmer Stick (so cheap, so easy to use and makes you look like you just works out)
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Liner in 140 Intense Pink
- Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in 28 Romantic (I love Chanel lipsticks, and use this shade so often, super flattering)
- Maybelline Colour Show 60 Seconds nail polish in 46 Sugar Crystals (this polish is sheer and gives you a shimmery sugary nail, to me it looks like the glaze on a Krispy Kreme donut. I love it)