There are so many incredible makeup looks out there this year, from zombies, to gory melting faces but I don’t have the skills for prosthetics and makeup artist precision.
I went for simple, smokey, and achievable looks. Everything used here is listed below.
Shirt from a selection at H&M, nothing like a classic shirt. The cat I bought in Salem, Massechusetts on a trip there a few years ago. I love that town!
We’re not great chefs in my house, but we love messing around, doing creative stuff. And this gingerbread is so tasty!
- Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick in 202 Rose Dressing
- Borjois Smokey Stories Eyeshadow Quad in 09 Grey-zy In Love
- Inika Mineral Eyeshadow loose powder in 06 Gun Metal, a beautiful soft shimmer
- Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss In 160 Stay My Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Liner in 140 Intense Pink
- Borjois Mega Liner in Extra Large Black
- Loreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara
- Model Co Black kohl liner
- Rimmel Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite, def needed when going with a bold red lip
- MUA Luxe Blush Shimmer, which I love, and MUA Shimmer Kisses Bronzer, to define those cheek bones and highlight.
Like this post? Want more? You can find me on Instagram @hermioneflavia or on Twitter @craven_wild