That’s where dresses like this light knit come in. This one I just picked up in a sale at Boohoo.com, for a song. (Who doesn’t love Boohoo sales?) The shape is soft and forgiving, the colour banishes the winter blues. And the off shoulder gives it a little sex appeal, which is important if you’re layering tights, boots, thick socks, scarves, knit hats…. You get the idea.
These cute leather stacked platforms from Dune give the look a 60s vibe that will take the look through to Spring. The dress is a light knit, so it’s a little warmer than usual fabrics.
Big hair? Don’t care. Actually, I kind of can’t help it in Winter. I use oil treatments to keep ends from drying out in the London cold.
Want the look?
- Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in 505 Decadent
- Loreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara in Black
- Loreal Xtreme Resist lipgloss in 505 Never Let Me Go
- Maybelline lip liner in 132 Sweet Pink
- Givenchy le rouge lipstick in 202 Rose Dressing
Want more? Find me on Twitter @craven_wild or Instagram @hermioneflavia