I’ve teamed up with the awesome online store The-Crop-Stop.com to bring you some great styles at a great price. These guys are a relatively new store, and they ship worldwide for free. Plus if you use code HERMIONE15 you can get an awesome 15% off their range of tops, dresses and other great items.
Pictured is their Beach Crochet Bralette in White, and which comes in a few colours, and right now is on sale for £7.31 HERE. (On the site you can choose your currency from a drop down menu) They have loads of other gorgeous items at great prices, and I’ll be featuring a few more soon.
The Summer Sweetheart
A soft, festival or beach ready look, this involves cute platforms to lengthen legs and sunglasses in the latest shape from Zaful.com.
- Borjois Smokey Stories Quad Eyeshadow Palette in 06 Upside Brown. It’s a really versatile palette with gold shades, and a bit of shimmer in the high lighting shade, so you can make the eye really smokey and dramatic or go for a glowing gold look, which is fabulous on bronzed skin.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm in Make Me Blush. This is one of those products that does exactly what you think. It’s kind of half lipstick, half lip balm with intense long lasting colour. I have a few different shades of these because I love that they hydrate lips, but also that they’re lighter so they don’t kiss off on you boyfriend!
- Platform leather shoes from Dune
- Sunglasses from a selection at Zaful.com, these are THE shape of this season, and on this site you can pick up your own pair for under £10
- Cut off hot pant shorts, daisy hair slides and bangles in wood and white marbled resin, from my own collection.
This look is more dramatic and directional, more intense for those of you who are urban warriors rather than sweet girly girls. Some of the items are the same as above.
- Loreal Color Riche Eyeshadow Quad in E2 Nude Lingerie, I tend to pair this with liquid liner and lashings of mascara. It’s like a really natural but lightly smokey eye.
- Loreal Infallible Mega Gloss in Matte 407 Smoke Me Up, this shade is so lovely, and it lasts really well. I would recommend using a lip liner with it even though it’s a technically a gloss because the colour is a little bold so you can get a really beautiful result.
- Beaded cuff bracelet, my own, handmade by a friend, but you can find similar online at places like Etsy.com
- Khaki and black lace shirt from H&M
- Hot pants gym shorts in Wine, from a selection at Primark
- Heels from Dune, as before and sunglasses from Zaful.com as before.
Remember, if you liked this Crochet Top, you can check out the other great items at The-Crop-Stop.com and use code HERMIONE15 at the checkout for 15% off!