It’s not like you can ever have too many eye shadow palette’s right? ha ha! I came across this one in Glamour and had to have it! It’s Rimmel Magnifeyes, and with smokey blues and greys, lifted with a little copper tones, it’s a must -have. I actually used a few new things when I was doing my makeup this time, including a Nars lipstick and a sample of Chanel’s foundation, which I’ve been meaning to test for a while. I also used a Model Co contour stick, which I’ve now decided that I love, though I wouldn’t use it for everyday.
- Rimmel Magnifeyes Palette in Grunge Glamour
- Chanel Ultrawear Flawless Foundation in 30 Beige, this was actually too dark for me, though I blended it well. But it’s a truly lovely foundation.
- NARS Limited Edition Lipstick in Rita, I just gently patted this onto my lips, because with already heavy eyes, my lips didn’t need the full colour.
- Ruby Powder Blush in Coral
- Model Co Contour Stick, such a great place to start if you’re learning how to contour…
Eyeshadow note: I used 1 on the brow bone and inner corner, then used 3 on the lid, 5 in the centre of the lid. Then 7 in the crease with a little of 8 on the outer corner to make it more intense. You can do so many different things with this palette, it’s so cool.