Sometimes my man and I go somewhere fancy, but sometimes we love to just go on a low key date to our local White Spot. Good food, good conversation… It’s fun and laid back. So for a more low key date, a cute plaid shirt and jeans feels cozy and cute, but bold eyes from Too Faced and decadent jewelry from Le Cheateau elevate the look from everyday to chic.
I have quite a few of these plaid shirts now. They’re so great with jeans and boots in transitional seasons, Spring and Fall. You can layer them and style them a lot of ways so they’re never boring. But they’re so soft and cozy, and very flattering too. I suppose there’s not much I can say about the Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette that hasn’t already been said. You can do so much with it and it’s so cute and smells like peaches. I used this palette to create a smokey eye with a green base, which I love. (The palette comes with directions for how to do this exact look, so I can’t claim credit for coming up with the idea!)
Want to try something similar or like part of this look? Look below to shop or browse. Prices in CAD.
- Old Navy Relaxed Plaid Twill Shirt on SALE currently but the green is out of stock. $9.99 to $15
- Lexie & Abbie Over The Knee Boots in brown $59 (on SALE at Hudsons Bay for $26
- Necklace and earrings from Le Chateau. I think these are sold out, but there are great deals on cute accessories from Le Chateau on their outlet store.
- Too Faced |Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette $59
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate in 30 $7.98